RADAR TIRES COMMERCIAL TRUCK & BUS RADIAL (TBR) LIMITED WARRANTY
Last Updated: August 1st, 2017
- This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser of a replacement Radar Tires Truck & Bus Radial (TBR) bearing the DOT mark and are not branded Not Adjustable (NA).
- Eligible tires must be purchased new and used on the vehicle that they were originally installed on.
- The tires must be the same size, load index, and speed rating as the OE fitment or an acceptable alternative as specified by the vehicle manufacturer.
- The tires were bought and used in the United States and Canada only.
- This warranty succeeds all previous warranties and applies to tires purchased after July 1st, 2017. Tires purchased prior to this date are covered by the previous warranty.
- Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.
- This warranty is applicable in the USA and Canada only.
WHAT IS COVERED AND FOR HOW LONG
All Radar TBR tires are warranted against defects in workmanship and material and will be replaced 100% free of charge for the initial warranty period which is the first 2/32” (1.6mm) of original usable tread life, or within 12 months from the period of purchase, whichever comes first.
After the 100% replacement term expires and the tire is still within 60 months from the date of manufacture, the amount of credit will be determined by the percentage of original tread depth remaining on the tire. Under all circumstances, the cost of mounting, balancing and any other service charges including applicable taxes are required to be paid by the consumer.
This warranty policy shall not apply to tires five (5) years or older from the date of manufacture or three (3) years or older from the original date of purchase. Adjustments will be made on a pro rata basis determined on tread wear and tire age.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
All warranties will be null and void if any of the following conditions are found to exist:
- Tires transferred from the vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tires acquired as used (tires purchased used, equipped on a pre-owned vehicle etc.)
- Misapplication: insufficient speed rating, load index, undersized or oversized tires or running in an under or over inflated condition.
- Tires damaged from dealer/retailer services: mounting, dismounting, balancing, studding, tire rotation, wheel alignment or even re-treading.
- Uniformity issues after the first 2/32” (1.6mm) of tread wear or ride complaints after the first 2/32” (1.6mm) of tread wear.
- Tires injected with liquid balancer or sealant or any other balancing/sealing material or insert.
- Tires which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tire intentionally altered to change its appearance.
- Tires which become unserviceable because of tire operation in excess of tire/wheel manufacturers’ specifications and recommendations, including spinning.
- Tires improperly repaired or with repairs not conforming to relevant Rubber Manufacturers Association standards, or with section repairs, or with a self-vulcanizing plug only or patch only.
- Tires which have been altered in any manner (additional siping, buffing, stud pin holes etc.) – or tires damaged from improper mounting.
- Tires damaged due to conditions from the re-tread process.
- Multiple tires removed when only one tire can be claimed, or is suspect of a claim.
- Ride complaints after the first 2/32” (1.6mm) of tread wear.
- Tire complaints because of mechanical irregularities in the vehicle such as misalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers or struts, or improper rims etc.
- Tires damaged by fire, chemical corrosion, vandalism, wrecks, chains, theft, run while flat, underinflated, overinflated or abused during servicing.
- Tires affected by flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage or hard braking/driving (showing as irregular wear).
- Tires which become unserviceable because of road hazard injuries (e.g., nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tires with weather / ozone cracking over (4) four years from date of manufacture or date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Without proof of purchase the warranty will be four years from the manufactured date (DOT).
- Mileage or tread wear is not covered.
The following casing allowance will be applicable to a Radar TBR tire if the above eligibility conditions are met and the tire is still in warranty period as specified above.
The casing warranty is valid through 100% of the life of the 1st re-tread for a period of four (4) years from the date of casing manufacture or proof of purchase if available, whichever comes first.
In order to be eligible for the limited warranty service, the owner must:
- Present the warrantable tire to an authorized Radar Tires TBR dealer ideally from whom the original purchase was made.
- Present proof of purchase in the form of the original purchase receipt.
- Present all receipts to the authorized Radar Tires TBR dealer reflecting all required services as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. The costs related to mounting, balancing and any other service charges including applicable taxes are not covered under this warranty.
This warranty or any warranty stated or referred to herein is exclusive and in lieu of any other warranty regarding the quality of the tires, whether expressed or implied and remedies for breach thereof shall be limited to those specifically provided herein.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
The owner, when making a claim under the terms of this warranty, must present the tire along with proof of purchase to any authorized Radar Tires TBR dealer. If further assistance or information is needed, please write to us on email@example.com
For a detailed list of Terms and Conditions please visit our website http://omni-united.com/brands/terms-conditions/#usa